Key West, here we come again!
Our service EverWalk in Key West last April was a hit so we’re going back.
As usual, we’ll be walking 10 miles each morning and then working for Habitat for Humanity each afternoon. And we’re adding a special Key West residents evening walk with us.
Our morning walks will skirt around town and stop by a number of the Cuba Swim locales….we’ll all take a swim together at Smathers Beach, where Diana and Bonnie walked ashore after crossing 110.86 miles from Havana.
We seem to like each other so we tend to gather at one of our houses for lunch and then again for our group bbq’s.
The Habitat work is deeply rewarding. To build major sections of a home in one short week, often with the home owners right there with us, is an experience we each one of us found very gratifying.
The $1,250 Housing Fee will cover your portion for housing for the week. We will all be staying together in two gorgeous homes in the Truman Annex area of Key West. You will have a roommate (your own beds of course) If you wish to request a roommate, you can do so in the registration form.
A $250 Registration Fee will include:
- Welcome BBQ Dinner on Sunday March 29th
- One Midweek Dinner Get Together
- Celebration Dinner and Passport Ceremony on Friday April 3rd
- A Swag Bag
- Daily Lunch
- Transportation to and from Habitat for Humanity work site daily
- Arrival into KW Sunday, March 29th.
- Mon March 30-Fri April 3
- Walk 10 miles together each morning
- Lunch together at one of our residences
- Work Habitat for Humanity each afternoon
- Travel home Saturday, April 4
Lorraine Brazier Scholarship
ALSO, in honor of our beloved Lorraine Brazier, who created a scholarship for the Key West Service Walk, we are offering this year a $1,500 scholarship in Lorraine’s name. If you’re interested in applying, please fill out the below Survey application.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.